Monday, September 24, 2018

Owntober TBR List

OWNtober

I have decided to join a readathon for the month of October. I picked OWNtober which is a readathon designed to tackle reading books that you already own.

OWNtober is hosted by Books and Munchies, Check out their post for OWNtober here.

Here is a link to the list of all the books I own, both physical and ebook, that I have yet to read on Goodreads:  Panda's TBR

Here are the books I am picking for OWNtober:

Little Women
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott


The Goldfinch
The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt

P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)
P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han

The You I've Never Known
The You I've Never Known by Ellen Hopkins

I am keeping the TBR conservative since I am also planning on reading 3 books for the Popsugar reading challenge in October as well as the book pick for my local book club, none of which I actually own.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome to have you joining! :D I still have Jenny Han's books on my wish list - some day though. Some day, hah.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete